Special Meeting & Retreat Pricing for Discover Albany Partners
One of the Capital Region’s hidden historic gems, the Carey Institute for Global Good in Rensselaerville is an ideal place to retreat with your team to escape the day-to-day of the office. Focus in on strategic planning for the year ahead, reward and build comradery, refocus on your organization’s mission, and rejuvenate creativity at the Carey Institute – an open space for open minds.
Choose from any of our flexible meeting spaces—historic parlors with crackling fireplaces, private libraries with comfortable seating or modern meeting rooms all equipped with the latest technology.
And, when your meeting is over, keep the teambuilding going by taking advantage the adjacent Huyck Preserve featuring 13 miles of hiking trails, swimming and kayaking in lake Myosotis, and the Rensselaerville waterfalls. Or, go bottoms up while discussing your bottom line over a game of team trivia and locally sourced craft beverages at the Helderberg Brewery & Taproom.
Take advantage of these amenities:
- 10,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space all equipped with the latest technology
- All meals and refreshments provided by the Carriage House Restaurant
- 53 beautifully appointed guest rooms for overnight accommodations
- Helderberg Brewery and Taproom serving New York State craft beverages
- Exceptional event and guest services team
Special pricing is available for Discover Albany partners hosting meetings during our off-peak season, January-May or November-December:
- Half-day packages starting at $25/per person
- Full day packages starting at $37/per person
- Overnight packages starting at $175/per person
Inquire for more information.
Simply fill out this form or call 518-797-5100.
* These fields are required.